Lately I’ve been pretty busy with my recent internal launch of Traffic BlackBook, and working on getting the page converting externally for JV’s and such. Our fitness product is done but haven’t started heavily promoting just yet. I want to thank my subscribers for making the internal Traffic BlackBook launch a big success. I’ve been hearing a lot of positive reviews and case studies from people and that’s just awesome. I love hearing about people making good cash in CPA or their business based on a tip I might have given them.
I’ve also been busy with CPA Truth which is a 6 week series I’m currently conducting. It has a heavy emphasis on Lead Generation models and looking at CPA from the advertiser side. It’s going great thus far.
Anyway, today I wanted to pass along a few resources to my readers just as a thank you. These are things that will either make your campaign tracking easier, help you find targets a bit quicker for FB campaigns, or optimize landing pages quicker. Stuff like that. My affiliate manager at C2M, Ryan Hurry, sent out a few of them and I’ve added some to pass along. So here you go:
1) Clicktale: Many of you are probably aware of Clicktale. What it does is allows you to view visual heat maps, click maps, and actual recordings of your website and landing page visitors. I use an analytics and conversion tracking package on top of this, but Clicktale let’s me see things quickly that would be good to split test. Check them out at http://www.clicktale.com. It has a free trial account that you can use.
2) Visual Website Optimizer: I’m starting to like this one more and more and might switch over to it from Clicktale. As far as I know it doesn’t have video recordings, but it has heat and click maps, but also has great A/B split testing ability. Again, Visual Website Optimizer has a free trial you can check out. Check them out at http://www.visualwebsiteoptimizer.com.
3) CrazyEgg: If you’re looking for more of a budget solution that does similar things to ClickTale, check out CrazyEgg.com
4) Social Bakers Facebook Stats: I really loved this resource that Ryan from C2M sent out. This site gives you stats on countries, states, pages, etc. for Facebook. It also gives avg. CPC of specific countries for Facebook Ads. Very cool. I’ve never done any testing in Turkey, so I had no idea it was #4 for Facebook visitors. Check out their site here: http://www.socialbakers.com/facebook-statistics/
5) CoinFlipper: A simple and free A/B split testing tool, it has a simple setup if you want to go the free route and not setup Google Website Optimizer. You can find them here: coinflipper.com
So there you have it, just a short list of some sites I figured you guys would like to take a look at and perhaps implement some of these tools. I have no affiliation with any of these, just figured you’d want some solid tools to use.
Thanks, talk soon.